What do you mean by that?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

This blog is reedikalus!

I no longer can access this site from school so I'll do all my bloging from home. Thursday the 25th was a a better than usual day. Patricio showed up slightly late (made me nervous for another no show) and I was eager to start on him. I only wish I could do the anesthesia on the lower quads where I needed to start. Prof. Alexander did the anesthesia on him.
I managed to do a fairly good job of cleaning some deep pockets (6+) and only two spots were found at the scale check. Prof. Alexander's tips on reaching these areas was very helpful. I need to start using my loops to see these deposits better (my eyes are not what they used to be).
Consulting with our Midtown Dentist, it was decided to do endo on #25 as it was sensitive to la frio y caliente. We still placed Arestin (minoclcline; I will not forget) 23-26 and passed off the PE (I think?). It is so easy to do and I look forward to seeing the probing results in a few weeks.
My second patient was a 1B but I still needed one so no problem. She arrived 15 minutes late and after spening an inordinate amouont of time with the preliminaries and probing she anounced that she need to be in Layton BY 3 Pm and would that be a problem. We still took x-rays and then got started right at 2 pm. I think I work best under pressure as Prof Costly couldn't find any calc at the check. I was a bit more agressive with the ultra, especially on the lower anteriors and upper buccal molar area reducing my need to do agressive hand scaling. Practing on my grasp; I'm still too heavy with my explorer. Passed off the accessory fulcrum PE on her. I managed to get all the scaling, polishing and fluoride done in 45 minutes. Need to expidite the paper work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home