What do you mean by that?

Thursday, October 04, 2007

A Day Of No Shows

Well this has got to be a record...Three no shows. I did walk to the library and make a total nusiance of myself among the patrons there, so it wasn't a total waste. I thought that the math lab might be a good hunting ground for potential patients; no one there at all. Criused through the Shepard Building and bothered two girls eating breakfast. "You wanna sit in a dental chair for two hours while I clean your teeth?" Or something to that effect. "I'm taking names for future patients". Another girl said she would love to have her teeth cleaned and had time right then and there. She left to get her checkbook from her car and I never saw her again. Buyers remorse. I'm going to overbook as much as possible from here on. Even if it's just for x-rays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home