What do you mean by that?

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Good day

HOw come every time I try to access this blog my password gets disremembered? I have entered again and have taken note of it.

Better afternoon than morning. Don't know why, but afternoon patient was just smoother although I am still forgetting too much. I need to use my patienit note better to get a routine down. Also need to do the PE's starting SOOOOON! Gotta' hone in on some of the big words too. Not that I don't know them, I just forget to use them at the appropriate time. Next week is Rigoberto day...a possible board patient. I have new flyers to put out and that should take the heat off me for patients. My patient notes have helped me with the paperwork. All I need to do is add to them and then USE THEM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home