What do you mean by that?

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Well i shoulda' asked...didn't I?

This am's appointment didn't go well. She assured me yesterday that she had her diabetes under control with meds. She had no idea what meds she was on and had neglected to mention her HBP! 177/82 (i took it three time over 20 minutes to be sure) I refered her to her physician at Midtown clinic and will hive a follow-up call tomorrow to see if she has talked to him. Did a BGTest so I'm ready for the next time. Should have declared my first class five exam (stupid of me not to). Gotta' look over all the PEs and organize them. Same with exams. On the brighter side, my spanish translater worked well (although it it odd going back to english, "the dye of revelation).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home