What do you mean by that?

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Feb 28, 2007

Another cancelation (imagine that) Laura Browne, was to be my full-mouth x-ray patient had to cancel as she was laid off at work and can't afford it. Too bad as she sounded like she was in pain from her teeth as we spoke. Hey if I could help out I would, but I'm not going to be paying for patients anytime soon. Tyler Vallette is already into me for 14 bucks and he's only half way done.
Anyway, I was able to get Forrest Sweitzer off the resource list. He is a Marine on leave from Iraq who wanted to get his teeth cleaned before he goes back to Iraq next week. He said that the Navy hygienist was backed up about a year in appointments. Forrest was a 1B so I was able to finish him entirely (except retaking the two premolar xray shots, but then with someone as healthy as he seemed, perhaps there is no need to retake if you see most of what you need. Regardless, I need to practice on getting the film further forward on those shots even if it is uncomfortable for the patient ( love #3 film, why isn't it used more often?). So hey! four more quads of 1b down, just 14 to go.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Candice said...

Nice job Russ! You are doing great! This is Candice by the way. You are getting lots of great experiences. That's a hard situation when lots of patients can't afford to come in, but you can only do what you can do...very profound, I know. :) Keep up the great work, you are an awesome clinician!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home