What do you mean by that?

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Stupid Blog!
Everytime I try to get into my blog I have to enter a new password or it says my e-mail is wrong. Go figure. Yesterday, no one fainted at the VA and now I'm way over on my requirements except for three that I need for PE's. I'll do what I can to compete them next week as todays patient's were all kids. Boy what fun; rug rats, curtain climbers, small annoyances. My son outgrew the backseat of my Porsche so I had to sell it. The promissed Mustang never materialized. See where I'm coming from? I'm not real fond of kids, but it is part of the job. I did study up a little on tooth eruption dates though. Megan the eight yearold was as well as her sister Alexis were textbook right on time. Megan was missing her thirds. Afternoon I had another 8 year old with a bit more calculus. Amazing how much they can build up at such a young age. Pretty productive two days however with a gain of 22 quads.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home