What do you mean by that?

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

1/29/08
My class 4 showed up at 9:15 so I didn't get going on him until 9:30. I definately could have used the additional 1 and 1/2 hour. I did ok though and managed to do an IA, Mental, Long Buccal and ASA on him. Sarah did the PSA. Still he didn't get numb on the anteriors as much as would have liked. Perhaps a PDL infiltration would do better next time. I'll ask.

My afternoon patient was to be Robert Garr but he couldn't make it. Instead, his sister had her husband come in in his place. I told her this was an important part of my grade so she brought a substitute. A 1B, but that's ok. Another set of bwxs. People who aren't using digital should usse the other rooms too. However, they too arrived after one and had to leave before 2:20. I could have made thais my production day to screen a few people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home