What do you mean by that?

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Busy day ahead

I've been catching up on the reading for all my classes and getting more organized by the day. The reading is easy so far. Todays schedule is to practice for the equipment maintenance PE , write in the log and after this class I have to continue studing for my math final (I've forgotten more that I know). Later I pick up my son at the library and take him to his acting auditions.

Is anyone planning to carpool to SLC on the 18th? Safety in numbers and all that you know.

1 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Blogger Josh and Laurie said...

Sounds like you're busy. Good luck on your math final, and with your sons Acting auditions. That's way cool. Hopefully he'll do good. Valorie and I may carpool together. We aren't sure yet though, haven't really talked much about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home